We represent owners of defective vehicles covered under the Lemon Law. We have successfully settled claims for thousands of lemon law clients. We take pride in our ability to assure that our clients enjoy the justice they deserve.
Our previous clients refer many new clients to us and we look forward to doing our very best for you. Your comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated. You may express those comments in person during office hours or online anytime.
We are staffed by experienced lemon law attorneys with many years of combined experience in fighting for the rights of clients in the following states.
- California – Consumer Legal Services P.C.
- Colorado – Law Offices of Joseph P. Garin
- Florida – Law Office of Richard Denno
- Illinois – Consumer Legal Services P.C.
- Indiana – Law Office of Ronald J. Bolz
- Michigan – Consumer Legal Services P.C.
- Nevada – Vohwinkel & Associates
- Ohio – Law Office of Ronald J. Bolz
- Wisconsin – Consumer Legal Services
We represent and pursue claims for the following:
Buyers of new vehicles who qualify under state and federal laws
Buyers of used vehicles which are still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and/or service contract
Your local attorney
- All cases are handled by a licensed attorney from your State.
- Our offices are located in your State.
- Our local attorney will protect your rights under state and federal laws.
- Our combined experience provides the resources to offer you solutions for your vehicle problems.