We represent owners of defective vehicles covered under the Michigan Lemon Law. We have successfully settled claims for thousands of lemon law clients. We take pride in our ability to assure that our clients enjoy the justice they deserve.
We are staffed by experienced lemon law attorneys with many years of combined experience in fighting for the rights of clients.
MICHIGAN LAW FIRM
Consumer Legal Services P.C.
30928 Ford Road
Garden City, MI 48135
Phone: (734) 261-4700
Fax : (734) 261-4737
Ronald J. Bolz
Christopher M. Lovasz
Steven S. Toth
Christopher A. Winkler
OTHER MICHIGAN LOCATIONS
921 28th Street S. E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
FLINT / SAGINAW / MID-STATE
G-6044 S. Saginaw St.
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
4680 W. Houghton Lake Dr
Houghton Lake, MI 48629
Serving the entire State of Michigan
Phone interviews are available, appearance in local office is not necessary.
The Lemon Law is designed to protect consumers that purchase new cars, trucks, SUVs and mini-vans. As of 1993 all fifty U.S. states have passed Lemon Laws. Each state has different standards and procedures, but all have similar coverage.
There are also other Consumer Protection laws that apply to consumer product purchases. Complaints, recalls and class actions are also an option for certain cases. There are options for new, used and leased vehicles.
The Michigan Lemon Law covers cars, light trucks, vans and SUVs. It does not cover motor homes, buses, trucks (other than a pickup or van), or a vehicle designed to travel on less than 4 wheels.
However, if a consumer has a vehicle not covered by the Michigan Lemon Law , we may still be able to help under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and other state and federal legislation.
Lemon Law Case Review Tips
- Call toll-free at 1-888-453-6667 to Speak to a Lemon Law Attorney
- Use the online Case Review Form to submit your information
- Please use our toll free fax (888) 334-8333 to send documents
- You will be contacted by our attorneys to review your case
Your Local Attorney
- All cases are processed locally.
- Our attorneys and offices are physically located in state.
- Our experience provides the resources to offer you the best solution for your vehicle problems.
- Our local attorneys will protect your rights under state and federal laws
FREE CASE REVIEW - 1.888.453.6667
No Cost - No Obligation
STEP 1: Fill out the form below
STEP 2: Your vehicle evaluation form will be reviewed by our staff
STEP 3: You will be contacted using the information provided