Hyundai Engine Problems – Excessive Oil Consumption
Have you experienced Engine problems with your 2016-2022 Hyundai vehicle?
Common Complaints include Excessive Oil Consumption and Engine Failure.
Engine failure and excessive oil consumption issues are among the top complaints received by the NHTSA from vehicle owners. These are common problems and you may be entitled to a vehicle refund or money damages.
We can help if have any of the following common problems.
- Engine Problems
- Excessive Oil Consumption
- Check oil light
- Constantly check the oil levels
- Oil must be added to the engines frequently
- Engine Failure
Hyundai Vehicles with Engine Problems
- Hyundai Elantra – 2012-2020
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe – 2009-2018
- Hyundai Kona – 2019-2021
- Hyundai Palisade – 2020-2021
- Hyundai Santa Fe – 2010-2012
- Hyundai Santa Fe – 2015-2021
- Hyundai Sonata – 2009-2010
- Hyundai Sonata – 2015-2021
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid – 2011–2021
- Hyundai Tucson – 2010-2013
- Hyundai Tucson – 2015-2021
- Hyundai Veloster – 2011-2021
- Hyundai Venue – 2020-2021
Free Case Review
We offer a Free Consultation regarding your rights as a consumer.
We are Lemon Law Attorneys and we represent owners of defective vehicles covered under the Lemon Law. We have successfully settled claims for thousands of lemon law clients. We take pride in our ability to assure that our clients enjoy the justice they deserve.
For a free consultation regarding your rights as a consumer or to see if your vehicle qualifies for a refund or money damages, please contact us directly at 1-888-453-6667 or simply fill-out the questionnaire below!